A few of us in the Mirror Mirror network put on a webinar last week to share insights around how people in remote teams can be more effective. It’s our way of responding to the dramatic implications of COVID-19 that are affecting people and organizations around the globe.
We ran two webinars, one for the EU-timezone and one for the North American timezone. Both addressed the problems that people in remote teams can typically experience in the following areas:
- Behavioural alignment: Personal transition, Effective collaboration, Leading & facilitating online
- Cognitive alignment: Understanding each other, Getting strategic clarity, Keeping in tune with stakeholders.
- John Hall of Skarbek Associates (UK)
- Suzy Giles of Giles Global Communications (NL)
- Michael Moriarty Leadership and Team Coach (UK)
- Sharon Hunter – Strategic Communications (CA)
- Steve McCann of ReesMcCann (UK)
- Sheila Carruthers of CSR Strategies: / (CA)
- Elise Foster of Leadership Potential Consulting: elisefoster.com/ (US)
- Adriaan Corevaar of Shape Your World (NL)
Contact us if you’d like a copy of the slides used for both sessions. Links to recordings of both webinars are below.
Thanks to all involved for the energy, expertise and participation!