BECOME A TRAINED
MIRROR MIRROR FACILITATOR
As an expert practitioner, you can use alignment data to help clients improve engagement and effectiveness.
Our 1-day virtual training course involves 3 hours of pre-read and 5 hours of online learning, split into 3 sessions on one day. Successful completion leads to an invitation to join our network of Delivery Partners.
What you’ll learn:
- More about the growing field of team alignment
- About Mirror Mirror, and how it fits in to your toolkit
- How to interpret alignment data and get underneath the deeper story within each report
- How to use the data to bring new insights and address alignment gaps
- How to work with aggregated team alignment data from multiple teams
- All about the delivery process and resources.
As a trained partner you can:
- Add the Mirror Mirror alignment capability to your portfolio of offerings
- Show what is aligned and not aligned; and measure how change is progressing, with data that has independence and authority
- Support leaders and teams in recognizing and addressing the issues
- Upscale the offering with aggregated reports across multiple teams and geographies
- Surface rich employee insights and feedback for the wider organisation
- Evidence the need for further work
- Join our network to learn more about alignment with like-minded peers.
Apply to participate in one of our upcoming training dates:
(If dates are booked up, please contact us to get on the wait list)
“I see Mirror Mirror as a platform to support powerful conversations amongst teams. Conversations that allow people to reflect at a deep level personally and collectively on what will allow them to maximise their impact in the world.” –
“When you run individual interviews with team members without a structure like Mirror Mirror, you’re only scratching the surface.” –
“It takes the risk out of difficult discussions because you can get the issues on the table safely, objectively and constructively. them to maximise their impact in the world.” –
“Mirror Mirror is a powerful tool that gets very deep in a very short space of time.” –