Join our growing network of trained Mirror Mirror facilitators.
New training dates in March 2020 – see below
When working environments are busy and complex, diversity can lead to gaps in understanding between people about their challenges and how they interact to deliver together. These gaps, both about cognition and behaviours, often sit invisibly under the surface. When unchecked, undermine performance and motivation.
We identify and measure these gaps, and as a trained Mirror Mirror facilitator, you can use these insights with people in teams and across organizations to help them be more aligned and effective. And because it’s team-centred and inclusive, Mirror Mirror empowers and engages people in the process. This sets a strong foundation for other change and development activities.
When you’re working with a team, often the trickiest aspect is getting to grips with their unique situation. You likely interview each team member to find out more, but remaining objective is difficult, and handling the inputs to a meaningful level of depth becomes too complicated without the use of a robust, data-driven structure.
- Access a tool that is measurable and repeatable
- Surface cognitive and behavioural alignment gaps within the team
- Address those in a safe and constructive way
- Bring a collective awareness of ‘what is’
- Drive the co-creation of an action plan that best pinpoints ‘what next’
- Evidence what needs further attention
- Capture feedback and insights for your clients.
Expert facilitator training on the Mirror Mirror approach is delivered virtually over one day in 3 sessions. The next dates are:
- 31 March – starting 10.00 CET (09.00 GMT) 5 hours – contact us to get notified when registrations go live
- 2 April – starting 10.00 CET (09.00 GMT) 5 hours – contact us to get notified when registrations go live
- 6 April – starting 15.00 CET (14.00 GMT) 5 hours for US timezone – contact us to get notified when registrations go live
- 9 April – starting 10.00 CET (09.00 GMT) 5 hours – contact us to get notified when registrations go live
“Once you go through the simulation in the training, you realize it’s actually quite a simple process. It’s about reading the alignment reports, then facilitating an understanding of the data and what needs to be done differently to change the results. Simple but powerful stuff!” Mirror Mirror training participant January 2020
“What makes Mirror Mirror so different, is that it is not a concept or theoretical model that needs to be translated back into the workplace – where typically much gets lost. It is a practical action learning process anchored to the whole team context. That’s sticky.” – Mirror Mirror training participant, Summer 2019.