The process has 3 stages. We:
How long does it take?
The Mirror Mirror interviews / surveys can be conducted face to face or virtually. They usually take less than an hour per participant. The alignment report can be delivered within 48 hours, and the subsequent team workshop can be managed within a half or whole day.
We also have a QuickScan version of Mirror Mirror that takes less time.
With a Mirror Mirror report, you can see:
- How the team scores across a range of effectiveness behaviours
- What the team members think is important and why
- How the team members feel about their world at work
- What is coming up as needed, missing, working
- What organizational factors outside of the team’s influence are blocking their effectiveness
- Most importantly, where the team alignment gaps and opportunities are.
Why Mirror Mirror works so well in practice:
- provides a safe and confidential environment in which participants can share their views and ideas
- takes a data-driven, objective approach, turning previously imperceptible alignment gaps into solid findings
- shows participants their inputs are heard and being used
- enables people to appreciate the views of their colleagues while not necessarily being in agreement
- encourages openness, respect, and inclusivity
- does not impose a judgement what the team needs to do differently – the answers come from them.