Mirror Mirror is a proprietary organizational effectiveness process. It is the quickest and most cost-efficient way to accelerate shared understanding and ownership within teams as a means of improving strategy implementation.
People in teams have different ways of seeing and understanding things. But if their views aren’t compatible – if they aren’t pointing in the same direction – progress will be slow, difficult, and frustrating. Assumptions, misunderstandings, information gaps, unconscious biases – we call this fog. Mirror Mirror is a team alignment process that clears the fog with leaders and their teams by facilitating shared understanding and ownership.
Mirror Mirror takes a data-driven approach to identifying and addressing team alignment gaps and opportunities. It is best for executive teams, new teams, cross-functional teams, virtual teams, teams in change and transition, and innovating teams.
The benefits are immediate and lasting:
- clears up avoidable ambiguity to improve team alignment
- creates a more open, respectful, and inclusive team culture
- promotes team engagement, ownership, and more agile ways of working
- improves team effectiveness
- generates useful insights and feedback for relevant stakeholders
- when used on a wide-scale basis, leads to potential cost saving opportunities.
…and it is an easy fit to your people, processes and strategies:
- provides the Team Leader with a means to accelerate alignment without confrontation
- creates the psychological safety needed for people to open up and hear others in a non-personal, non-judgemental way
- complements existing HR / L&D / OD – related strategies; language is customizable.
Contact us to see copies of our case studies.
One process, four outcomes:
- Data from participant the interviews / surveys is synthesized to provide a team effectiveness score that is anchored in research = Mirror Mirror evaluates team effectiveness
- That data is brought forward in a report to inform a dialogue-based workshop that brings people closer to a shared understanding and ownership = Mirror Mirror improves team effectiveness
- Both the score and the workshop identify areas in need of further attention = Mirror Mirror diagnoses the opportunity areas for further team effectiveness improvements
- Key points from the workshop are collated into a one-page report for the sponsor = Mirror Mirror provides feedback to inform tomorrow’s strategy.