Accelerating social alignment in teams for improved performance and innovation.
People in teams with a shared current reality make better, faster, happier progress.
People in teams have different ways of seeing and understanding things. But if their views aren’t compatible – if they aren’t pointing in the same direction – progress will be slow, difficult, and frustrating. Assumptions, misunderstandings, information gaps, unconscious biases – we call this fog. Mirror Mirror is a social alignment process that clears the fog with leaders and their teams by facilitating alignment, clarity and momentum.
Mirror Mirror is best for aligning teams in change or transition; for helping teams out of performance or collaboration issues; for on-boarding new team members or new leaders; or for closing the gaps with people in virtual teams.
Give your team members the opportunity to:
- think through answers to key questions about the team situation and outlook that are rarely asked
- understand and appreciate what their colleagues think and feel about the team situation and outlook
- get clarity on the team situation as well as the broader organizational purpose / direction
- close misalignment gaps and come up with better ways forward
- start making better decisions and take better actions
- save effort and frustration that would have been caused by unnecessary misalignment
- create a more open, appreciative, and constructive working culture.
Our customers feel that Mirror Mirror is a innovative and useful intervention, because
- there is growing recognition that alignment is a critical precursor for success in today’s complex work environments
- the innovative approach that Mirror Mirror takes to build a better shared current reality within teams, is proving very effective
- the insights gathered are useful for the wider organization
- it is quick, refreshing, efficient, and effective.