We identify and address alignment gaps and opportunities to improve team effectiveness.
Often, what a team needs to do to move forwards is already known within the team, but it’s not conscious, shared, or actioned. Based on ‘enabling leadership principles’, Mirror Mirror is a process that helps teams develop a better shared current reality. The deliverable is a customised workshop with advance inputs per person. The outcome is more clarity, alignment and momentum for the team to achieve its goals.
Mirror Mirror prepares your team to achieve its objectives by giving them the opportunity to:
- understand how people are seeing the team situation differently
- ensure the broader organizational purpose is being usefully translated at the team level
- engage the diversity in the team around a common direction and plan
- bring new and virtual team members rapidly up to speed
- set the tone of interpersonal communications to be more open, appreciative, and constructive
- save wasted effort and frustration caused by unnecessary unclarity and misalignment.
Our customers feel that Mirror Mirror is a innovative and useful intervention, because
- there is growing recognition that alignment is a critical precursor for success in today’s complex work environments
- the innovative approach that Mirror Mirror takes to build a better shared current reality within teams, is proving very effective
- the insights gathered are useful for the wider organization
- it is quick, refreshing, efficient, and effective.